Calcium Adv by Fusion Health
May help with:
- Decreasing the risk of fractures in older adults and other people with osteoporosis.
- Beneficial for those at increased risk of calcium deficiency and/or osteoporosis due to smoking, strenuous exercise, regular strenuous activity, being overweight, being confined to bed, or consuming a diet free of dairy products or containing excessive amounts of fat, protein, sugar, alcohol or caffeine
- Being suitable for use by growing children and teenagers, pregnant women, breastfeeding mothers, women over 40 years old (including those who are pre, peri and post-menopausal), and older people.
- Also includes vitamin D, which enhances the bioavailability of calcium and helps reduce calcium loss from bone.
- Take 1 to 2 tablets daily.
More Product Info:
- Renowned for its role in building bones this highly-bioavailable blend of calcium and vitamin D is designed to strengthen bones and aid in the treatment and prevention of osteoporosis.