Muscles aren’t just built in the gym. Muscles are built through a balance of diet, exercise, rest, and supplementation. Are you looking for the best supplement for muscle growth? You’ve...
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Enhance your recovery with a military-grade amino formula! Amino Corps by RCN Nutrition is a clinically tested and researched recovery matrix containing an advanced EAA/BCAA Complex with 88 essential minerals.
- Full spectrum EAA/BCAA recovery matrix
- Optimised muscle protein synthesis, muscle growth, strength, and recovery
- Helps lower cortisol levels (stress hormones) and boost testosterone, endurance, strength, and muscle recovery rate
- Loaded with electrolytes and minerals to support hydration, nerve function, muscle contraction, and nutrient uptake to promote faster recovery
- AstraGin™ has been added to further enhance the absorption of amino acids by up to 43%, improve ATP by up to18% and increase insulin sensitivity by up to 38%.
How To Take
Mix one level scoop with 300-350mL of ice-cold water. Consume either before training, during training, post-training, or between meals.
On non-workout days consume one scoop in the morning, noon or night.
EARN LOYALTY POINTS
Here at Fit Nutrition, we want to support our customers in every way possible, so by supporting us and being a regular Fit Shopper you can access loads of loyalty points to add discounts to your order! You love us, so we love you 😍 Read More about how you can start earning
FREE SHIPPING OVER $100
At Fit Nutrition, our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered as fast as possible, Australia wide. Read More about how you can receive your products
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Fit Nutrition will immediately replace or refund any broken, damaged or incorrect items. Our policy lasts 30 days and we’ll make sure we deal with any issues straight away! Read More about how you can return your products
Are you on the keto diet and feel like you're hitting a plateau? Or maybe you're just starting out and want to make sure you're getting enough nutrients while sticking...
The term ‘detox’ has exploded in popularity in recent years, and detox diets and products that help your body rid itself of toxins are now considered by many to be...