Are you looking to get creative with your nutrition? Get a great sweet treat with this NOWAY Bar Rocky Road recipe! These rocky road squares are perfect for dishing up to your friends, enjoying post workout or snacking on during the week!
To make your rocky road you’ll need:
- 35g shredded coconut
- 50g almonds, chopped
- 30g walnuts, chopped
- 30g pecans, chopped
- 50g macadamias, chopped
- 40g dried cranberries, chopped
- 2 x Noway Bars (use a flavour of your choice but this recipe uses banana and lemon), diced into small cubes
- 140g good quality dark choc.
- 2 tbs coconut oil
The method is super simple, once you have all your ingredients!
- Simply chop all the ingredients and stir together in a mixing bowl.
- Melt the chocolate and coconut oil together in a medium bowl over a saucepan of boiling water. Stir until smooth.
- Pour melted chocolate over dry ingredients and stir well until evenly coated. Pour into a square baking tin and push down evenly until level and compact.
- Place in the freezer to set for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Slice into 20 small squares. And store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.