T432 by ATP Science

T432 by ATP Science
T432 by ATP Science T432 by ATP Science T432 by ATP Science

$79.95

$99.95

$20.00

Availability: In stock

Details

Keen to shed some pounds? T432 Plus ATP Science Thyroid support has you covered! This kick ass blend of superfoods, spices and critical cofactors Zinc, Selenium and Iodine work synergistically to maintain a healthy metabolism. ATP Science T432 Plus is a super nifty blend that maximises thermogenisis by using thyroid hormone conversion pathways to boost your metabolism. Thyroid hormones are used by the body to control your metabolic rate and your overall ability to not only burn and lose fat - but also to keep it off. T432 Plus by ATP Science is designed to not only increase the production of thyroid hormones (T4), but also help convert it to more active versions of thyroid hormones (T3 and T2) which are not only thermogenic, (meaning they assist the metabolism of fat) but also block the storage of fat and help improve insulin sensitivity. Laters fat!

Recommendations: Take one to two tablets of T432 Plus by ATP Science three times daily with food.

Shipping & Handling

FREE, FAST SHIPPING & SHAKER ON ALL ORDERS OVER $99!

Flat rate of $9.95 for all other orders.

Fast, same-day dispatch and tracking information for all orders.

Customer Reviews

Awesome for weight loss! Review by Jessie
Quality
Price
Value
I've struggled my weight for years and was feeling pretty frustrated because I was doing everything right, eating well, exercising etc. but nothing seemed to work. It wasn't until I discovered I had a sluggish thyroid that everything made sense. I've been taking ATP Science T432 for a couple of months and have seen such good results...finally!! It takes a few weeks to really kick in but this stuff is awesome and it works, I'd recommend this for sure. (Posted on 19/01/2018)

Write Your Own Review

You're reviewing: T432 by ATP Science

How do you rate this product? *

1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars
Quality
Price
Value