The Fat Loss Bundle
The Fat Loss Bundle
You Save: $39.90 (27%)
THE FAT LOSS BUNDLE
- 28 Servings Intra War BCAAs by Primabolics (Strawberry Kiwi Flavour only)
- 900g 30 Servings Whey Ripped Protein by Primabolics
- 100g Acetyl L-Carnitine by ATP Science
Got a fat loss challenge you need to smash? Want to hit your fat loss goals? Desperate to get that summer body? We've hand picked a selection of proven supplements to support your fat loss goals rolling into the warmer seasons to get you one step closer to that beach body!
This supplement stack has been customised to facilitate fat loss whilst maintaining lean muscle. So what's in it?
- Whey Ripped by Primabolics - Vitamin enriched Whey Protein Blend with added metabolic boosters to support muscle synthesis and fat loss. It also has key ingredients to help suppress cortisol (stress hormone)
- Acetyl L- Carnitine by ATP Science - Shuttles stored fat cells into blood stream to burnt as a fuel source
- Intra War BCAAs by Primabolics - Branched chain amino acids consumed during training designed to assist recovery and protein synthesis
- FREE FIT shaker!
For best results, consume protein post workout for maximum recovery. Acetyl L-Carnitine can lead to minor stimulation, so best not to consume late in the afternoon. You can even mix the Acetyl L-Carnitine in with your Intra War BCAAs to enhance fat burning whilst training and increase energy.
For more information on these products, click the link below!
Whey Ripped by Primabolics: https://www.fitnutrition.com.au/products/whey-ripped-1
Acetyl L-Carnitine by ATP Science: https://www.fitnutrition.com.au/products/acetyl-l-carnitine-by-atp-science
Intra War BCAAs by Primabolics: https://www.fitnutrition.com.au/products/intrawar-bcaa
No ReviewsWrite review
The Fat Loss Bundle$109.95
Recipe: Matcha Protein Bliss Balls
Antioxidant and protein-rich power snack Protein bliss balls are the perfect healthy snack and when you spike them with matcha, it gets even bette...Read more
Breakfasts Of Champions
Eat breakfast like a boss with these supercharged ideas Just like your mother always said, breakfast really is the most important meal. It sets yo...Read more