Muscles aren’t just built in the gym. Muscles are built through a balance of diet, exercise, rest, and supplementation. Are you looking for the best supplement for muscle growth? You’ve...
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Kidney Tonic by Fusion Health
Have you got a love hate relationship with water? Yep I’m talking about fluid retention! If so, kidney tonic was made for you! This carefully formulated blend of herbs has been designed to support and tonify the kidneys, addressing fluid retention and promoting healthy fluid balance. Goodbye fluid filled cankles!
May help with:
- Promoting healthy fluid metabolism
- Relieving fluid retention
- Reducing urinary frequency
- Relieve other symptoms such as fatigue, reduced sexual vitality, menstrual irregularity, menopausal overheating, light-headedness, insomnia, tinnitus, poor eyesight and pain and weakness of the lower back and legs, all of which may be considered indicative of deficient Kidney energy
- Take 1 to 2 tablets once or twice daily.
EARN LOYALTY POINTS
Here at Fit Nutrition, we want to support our customers in every way possible, so by supporting us and being a regular Fit Shopper you can access loads of loyalty points to add discounts to your order! You love us, so we love you 😍 Read More about how you can start earning
FREE SHIPPING OVER $100
At Fit Nutrition, our promise to you is to have orders dispatched and delivered as fast as possible, Australia wide. Read More about how you can receive your products
30 DAY RETURN POLICY
Fit Nutrition will immediately replace or refund any broken, damaged or incorrect items. Our policy lasts 30 days and we’ll make sure we deal with any issues straight away! Read More about how you can return your products
Are you on the keto diet and feel like you're hitting a plateau? Or maybe you're just starting out and want to make sure you're getting enough nutrients while sticking...
The term ‘detox’ has exploded in popularity in recent years, and detox diets and products that help your body rid itself of toxins are now considered by many to be...